The highest grade of Threws membership you can apply for, we award Fellowship to the high achievers – those respected professionals at the forefront of engineering, technology or cognate disciplines for at least five years or more.
How can fellowship help you?
Our Fellows come from a wide range of backgrounds and roles with a common aspiration of promoting themselves and our industry to the wider world. As a Fellow you’ll benefit from:
- being able to use the FTHREWS post-nominal letters after your name, as a clear statement of THREWS and peer recognition
- having an internationally recognised accreditation (and a certificate)
- increased recognition with employers
- opportunities to shape the future of engineering by joining panels, events and discussions
- being able to give back as a mentor or ambassador to young people
- our exclusive Fellows LinkedIn group for global networking
- invites to our Fellows only events, like our Fellow Networking Events.