We are immensely proud to announce that Bidyut Sarkar has been accepted as a Fellow Member of Threws. Selected from a pool of international members, Bidyut’s invitation to this exclusive, invitation-only membership recognizes his outstanding contributions to multiple industries, including industrial manufacturing and life sciences, and to the field of artificial intelligence and other niche technology applications. Demonstrating significant achievement in his field, Bidyut has authored numerous scholarly articles in professional and major trade publications, served in critical roles at distinguished organizations worldwide, and made impactful, original contributions of major significance in the fields of artificial intelligence applications and other niche technologies for at least five years.
The credentials provided below and the evidence substantiate Bidyut Sarkar’s experience, critical role, authorship, original contributions, and international recognition at the highest levels, satisfying the fellowship requirements at Threws. His accomplishments are outlined below:
Critical Role and Impact at distinguished organizations worldwide: Long Term work experience in 6 Countries, including India –
- Since 2018, arriving in the USA, he has led numerous solutions functions for multiple industries, including Industrial Manufacturing and Life Sciences. These achievements have made a substantial global impact, tackling crucial issues like counterfeit drugs, animal health, supply chain optimization, and manufacturing data analysis. Through these endeavors, he has actively contributed to fostering a more sustainable and responsible business landscape in the USA.
- Played a critical role in creating numerous AI, machine learning, and other niche technology solutions deployed in top Fortune 500 and global companies across multiple industries.
- Bidyut’s professional experience has taken him to various parts of the world, including the USA, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, and Australia.
Authorship and Original contributions of major significance to the field: 19+ Scholarly articles | 10+ Trade Publications/Networks | 3 Books –
- Made original contributions to the field by publishing over 19 peer-reviewed articles and papers on AI/ML, Supply Chain, etc., in high-impact academic journals,
- Published 10+ articles in the world’s leading trade publications in top AI and Supply chain Journals/Networks worldwide across Europe and the US.
- Authored three books on the applications of AI, machine learning, and IoT in critical industries, including Advanced Manufacturing.
International awards, memberships for excellence: 5 External Awards | 6 IBM Awards | 2 Fellowships –
- Received the Gold Globee Award for ‘Professional of the Year – Information Technology’ and ‘Supply Chain Management Solution’ at the 13th Annual 2023 Globee® Business Awards, as well as the IAF ‘Man of Excellence Award’ in 2023.
- Nominated for two prestigious international awards for excellence in artificial intelligence applications for contributions to business operations impacting multiple countries.
- Received six IBM awards, including ‘Best of IBM’.
- Elected Fellow of IET, London, Fellow of IETE (The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers) India, and IEEE Senior Member.
- AI Ambassador at AI Time Journal in the USA and member of several prestigious AI forums across the world.
- Serving on two editorial boards at top scholarly journal publications.
Bidyut has been invited as a keynote speaker at 5+ major AI and Data Science conferences attended by thousands of experts globally. He has also served as a judge evaluating cutting-edge research and innovations at prestigious startup competitions and awards programs on the international stage. Demonstrating his command and contribution to advancements in AI and industry, Bidyut has been asked to share his industry insights as a mentor at top US universities such as Columbia University in New York.
Once again, congratulations on this well-deserved honor, and we look forward to seeing your continued success and contributions to the scientific and technology communities.